Re: Does the NY Times Paywall Misuse HTTP GET?

Well, sure, nobody's claiming fraud here, just protocol abuse.  :-)
Yes, NYT should use different wording like "up to 20 free articles",
because as it stands they're making a promise their implementation, HTTP
GET, can't keep.  It's bad design which would be disastrous PR-wise if
used to charge per article.  Do it right, do it once... and have the
flexibility to change billing models without re-coding the website.

-Eric