Re: TAG ISSUE-25 deep linking

Thanks, Rigo - this is really great feedback!

We do have some documentation of instances in which linking falls outside
the normal user interaction pattern of the Web - in which case I think there
is much more of a gray area. We probably need to be clearer on this point.

Can you give me an example of what you're talking about in ¶3 below?  I want
to make sure we capture it correctly.

Thanks,
Dan