Re: TAG ISSUE-25 deep linking

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:47:30 +0200
Cc: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, Martin J. Drst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, tag <www-tag@w3.org>
To: "Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group" <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>

Le 12 avr. 2011  16:07, Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group a crit :

> In essence, it we would like to make the assertion that linking is a form of
> speech, and so should be protected in the same way that speech is protected.

Daniel,

while thinking about blogging this (really good) news item, I thought about copying the link to the German court, or even giving it to tinyURL so that it responds it and I suddenly feared this might be not allowed.

That fear is exactly what you are trying to elucidate, or?
(i.e. I've been to place X and I know I can tell you could (try to) go to place X).

paul