Re: Draft minutes of the TAG teleconference, 18th November 2010

Thank you John.  I have made a minor update, which is to change the CSS
styling on the two resolutions at [1] and [2] to match our conventions.
This is particularly significant, I think, because there are actions to
communicate those resolutions to outside groups.  Not sure why the script
didn't catch these.  Perhaps it's because they weren't entered from the
current "scibenick".  Thanks.

Noah

P.S. Tracker, this relates to ACTION-476 and to ACTION-503

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/11/18-minutes#item04
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/11/18-minutes#item06