Re: ACTION-502: RDFa and fragid semantics

Well, not really.

A general way of saying it is that the fragid is a document-global identifier in
whatever language.   You invent a new language, and
it get s new global identifiers

So in a javascript module, for example,  I would expect
foo.js#bar to be the  global variable bar in the file foo.

It is really important to be able to ivent new languages,
and so it hard to say how theyr global address space will work.

In the case of HTML and RDFA, we have a mixture of languages
so an localid  can either identify an HTML anchor or a RDF concept.

I don't like the idea of things being both.

Tim