Re: Clarification to (unpublished) minutes of TAG Sept 10 call

If what has been written below is what has been said at the TAG meeting,
then I guess that's what should be minuted. However, please note
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-40.txt (newest
version always available through
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol; the number
at the end changes quite often) and