Re: XML Schema usage statistics (WAS: Draft minutes of 2009-05-12 TAG weekly)

FWIW, XHTML 2.0 now has XSD and XML DTD implementations as well, and we
expect the XSD implementation to be the definitive base that we use for
testing etc.  The RelaxNG implementation, while useful, was not what
everyone in our community was asking for.

As an aside, we do have a draft document for XHTML Modularization via
RelaxNG [1] if people are interested.  Not sure if it will ever make it
out the door just due to time limitations, but the work is solid.

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtml-m12n-relaxng-20080604