Re: XML Schema usage statistics (WAS: Draft minutes of 2009-05-12 TAG weekly)

It would also be enlightening to find out how many of those XSD
files were generated from rng/ files. I know for a fact that many
groups inside W3C  routinely produce their obligatory xsd schema
for their specs by first creating rng files.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist