Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

Karl Dubost wrote:
> Maybe the two of you should put down a wiki page breaking down the issue
> in small parts, explaining the practical options with implementations
> testing.

In principle, this is a good idea, and should be done.

However, Ben already has more than enough on his plate and this isn't
really his, or the RDFa Task Force's, issue... is it? This is an issue
that spans HTML* and XHTML* - it's a TAG issue, AFAICT.

We could put it up on the RDFa wiki, but that may give people the false
impression that RDFa created the issue, and thus we must address it...
which we don't have authority to do.

Where does this important issue belong and who is responsible for
addressing it?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny