Re: Fwd: FYI: Link -04

Thank you, Mark.  I am going to update the link in the agenda for the
upcoming TAG F2F to refer to the -04 version.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/03/03-agenda#httpRedirections
[2]
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-04.txt

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
02/25/2009 06:34 PM

        To:     "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Fwd: FYI: Link -04

FYI.

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.w3.org/mid/7EFBF9A4-99B6-46C1-93F1-5923993251A5@mnot.net