Stuart Williams comments in TAG ISSUE-57 (httpRedirections-57)

Stuart Williams was kind enough to share with me his thoughts on the
history and status of TAG ISSUE-57 (httpRedirections-57).  I'm taking him
up on his offer to:

> By all means share with that TAG and or www-tag should you
> think it useful.

by forwarding the attached to the TAG's public list.   Thank you.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation