Re: Setting TAG Priorities - Next steps

Eran Hammer-Lahav wrote:

> We are working on one more round of revisions for the three drafts
> with the goal to move them to last call based on feedback. Do you
> think that will have any impact on setting the TAG’s agenda and
priorities?

Thank you for the update.  This will be very helpful in setting short term
priorities and schedules;  insofar as what we're working on is mostly to
set medium- to long-term goals for the TAG, it's still useful to know.  If
you have any more details on likely dates for revisions or publication,
please keep us informed.  Thank you very much.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street