Re: ACM Queue article on Web Security

See, also, Tim on security on the Semantic Web
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/security/0,1000000189,39626896,00.htm

The article you pointed to, Noah, was about security on the browser while this is
about security on the Web and we may do well by distinguishing them because the issues are
different.

On the Web, the thinking seems to be moving away from policy enforcement, which has proved to be challenging, to access transparency or policy accountability.

 All the best, Ashok