Re: iphone urls

The alternative in this case would be better IPC on the iphone. My read is
that the twitterific "scheme" isn't something one would use to publish on
the web. Rather it's a way to hook things on the iphone so that one
application can easily call a service that another application publishes.
The "other" application creates an openURL handler, part of it's own
application, which apparently makes the "scheme"  globally accessible.
-Alan