Re: Comments on HTML WG face to face meetings in France Oct 08

noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
[a long mail that describes the XML processing philosophy]

None of that addresses my issue, which is that as a result of all this
passing-the-buck you end up with underdefined behavior.

> For what it's worth, if I were writing the HTML 5 drafts from scratch, and
> having to satisfy only my own tastes, I would probably have tried writing
> Michael's document first

Which document is this, exactly?

 > It could be that if I were ever to try I would find that to be
 > impractical

I should note that in the past Ian has tried to separate out HTML5 into
more pieces and found it impractical.  See his old posts from the last
time this discussion came around.

> I suggest that we see how Michael does with his draft, and whether it
> turns out to be a good thing, as I suspect it might.

I'd love an answer to my question above to be able to comment on this
intelligently.

-Boris