Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

BTW, I came at this from a very different angle -- trying to resolve
the conflicts in how HTML and Atom use links in the least intrusive way.

The Profile mechanism failed that test -- it didn't have the range of
flexibility that Atom links have, and would make some uses very
difficult -- if not impossible -- to deploy.

When that's out of the picture, there are a few other decisions, but
only a few. There are certainly other ways to a solution for a
particular application, but my work pre-supposes that you'll be using
HTTP, and that you want to work with the linking models already
existent in HTML and Atom.

Cheers,