RE: Uniform access

Hello Ray,

The most recent related discussion that I'm aware of was at the recent TAG F2F [1] - it has been being discussed under our issue-57 (httpRedirections-57 [2]).

You'll find that the discussion ends in a resolution and an action to Jonathan to communicate it publically. I suspect that he's been waiting of us to approve our minutes (we did that on out telcon yesterday) before acting.

HTH,

Stuart
--
[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/20-minutes#item06