RE: [widgets] Widgets URI scheme

I'm still disturbed by an interoperability problem if there are alternative ways of expressing the same path where not all implementations can read and processs all of the expressions.

The URI decoder is separate from the zip software, so its reasonable to use UTF8 everywhere.

This is very related to the issues with the file: scheme that I've started looking at again.