Re: link relationship registration [was: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03]

Yes. If we went pure "Specification Required", any RFC or NOTE (for
example) could be used as the basis of registration, as long as it
passed muster with a Designated Expert.

Either process would be fine by me; I'm mostly interested in what the
Atom and HTML folks think about these options.