Re: Which URI should be persistent when redirects are used?

There's a potential Semantic Web issue here. It's obvious that the
permanent URI would be a reasonable subject of statement, and it the
temporary one not, unless the RDF is meant for ephemeral use. If both
URIs are permanent, and their meaning isn't distinguished, then both
will be used interchangeably and we have a URI alias problem.
-Alan