W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2007

TAG telcon Agenda for 27th September 2007: [TechPlenary; binaryXML-28; XMLVersioning-41]

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:20:20 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DE1500C@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: <www-tag@w3.org>

The weekly TAG telcon agenda at:

		http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for our meeting of the 27th September 2007. 

Static snapshots are available as text below and at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/27-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
========================================================================
=======

   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: Southampton F2F [3]17th, [4]18th and
   [5]19th September 2007. | Next: 4th October 2007

      [1] http://www.w3.org/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-tagmem-minutes
      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/18-tagmem-minutes
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/19-tagmem-minutes

           Agenda of 17th September 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [6]Teleconference details - [7]issues list and [8]Issue
   Tracker([9]handling new issues) - [10]www-tag archive - [11]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: TBD
          + Roll call -- Regrets: [12]Rhys, [13]Henry
          + Agenda Review
          + Hold off approval of F2F minutes to next week. TAG members
            please review: [14]17th, [15]18th and [16]19th September
            2007.
    2. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 4th October 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: DaveO
          + Any known regrets?
    3. Tech-Plenary: TAG Proposal of Discussion Topic
          + Meetings with Other Groups
               o [17]Web Security Context Working Group on
                 [18]passwordsInTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
                 WSC-WG are meeting Mon/Tues @TPAC
               o [19]Health Care and Life Sciences IG (HCLS) on topics
                 close to [20]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57) meeting
                 [21]request from Eric.
                 HCLS are meeting Thur, Fri and Sat @TPAC
          + Scheduling and TAG member availability
          + Any other liasons or organise?
    4. Issue [22]binaryXML-30 (ISSUE-30)
          + Action Items pending Review
               o [23]ACTION-39 on Dan Connolly to notify the TAG when
                 binary XML drafts become available.
                 see related [24]email from Dan.
    5. Responses to TAG review of "[25]Enabling Read Access for Web
       Resources
          + TAG Feedback and WG responses
               o Rhys (for TAG) [26]email and WAF [27]response
               o DanC(for TAG) [28]email about choice of header name.
               o Stuart(for TAG) [29]email requesting WAF and POWDER
                 alignment. Responses from [30]POWDER and [31]WAF
                 chairs.
                 Also further [32]recent discussion between POWDER and
                 WAF.
               o Stuart(for TAG) [33]email Add rationale for sandbox
                 and risk analysis of proposed access control mechanism
                 and WAF responses [34]first and [35]second
    6. Issue [36]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Related Action Items
               o [37]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2007-09-27, open
               o [38]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item
                 for review and, pending creation of a TAG blog
                 mechanism, post it. - due 2007-09-06, pending review
               o [39]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
                 again - due 2007-09-17, open
               o [40]ACTION-48 on Henry S. Thompson to Produce an
                 exemplary implementation of XHTML Modularization using
                 substitution groups for both bottom-up extensibility
                 and top-down modularity - due 2007-09-24, open
               o [41]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work
                 together to articulate the story that the TAG wants to
                 tell. - due 2007-09-25, open
          + Update from [42]David
    7. Any other business?
          + Any BLOG news?
     _________________________________________________________

      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Sep/0077
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Sep/0079
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-tagmem-minutes
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/18-tagmem-minutes
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/19-tagmem-minutes
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Sep/0048
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/30
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/39
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0197
     [25] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20070618/
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0145
     [27]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Sep/0030
     [28]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Jul/0000
     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0008
     [30]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Jul/0011
     [31]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Jul/0024
     [32]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Sep/0048
     [33]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Aug/0025
     [34]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Sep/0035
     [35]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Sep/0045
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/48
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51
     [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/0103


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2007/09/26 18:13:40 $
Received on Wednesday, 26 September 2007 18:23:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:53 UTC