Re: Some TAG review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:22:36 -0400
To: Marc de Graauw <marc@marcdegraauw.com>
Cc: 'Dan Connolly' <connolly@w3.org>, 'Pat Hayes' <phayes@ihmc.us>, 'Technical Architecture Group WG' <www-tag@w3.org>

Marc de Graauw scripsit:

> Even worse, the definition of foaf:Person includes the phrase 'We don't nitpic
> about whether they're alive, dead, real, or imaginary.' So foaf:Person firmly
> includes Odysseus, Batman and Aragorn along with Dan Connolly, Pat Hayes and
> others. Which raises the interesting question what foaf:Person is *about* :-)

>From Wesley Parish's .sig:

        Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
        You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
        Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata."
        I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."

--
In my last lifetime,                            John Cowan
I believed in reincarnation;                    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan