Re: Some TAG review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:04:35 -0400
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Cc: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Technical Architecture Group WG <www-tag@w3.org>, Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@gmail.com>

Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) scripsit:

> For example, if you try to dereference
> http://foo.example.com/bar.html the request is sent to foo.example.com,

Prototypically but not necessarily.  It may be answered by a local or
ISP cache, or by a delivery service like Akamai or EdgeCast.

--
John Cowan   cowan@ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
I am he that buries his friends alive and drowns them and draws them