RE: Removal of Texts and Compatibility

Marc,

I am very sorry that I haven't read your recent posts.  I know it's
frustrating to post some quality ideas and then not get the readership
one is hoping for.

My posts on removal and schemas were prompted by Roger Costello's
original question of the same on xml-dev some time ago, and I've finally
had a chance to publish something a little polished.

I'm glad you like the ideas and the discussion of XML Schema.  I am
still trying to get to covering in fairly complete detail a few
different strategies for versioning using Schema, but as you know it is
quite a slog.

I do promise to look at your work as soon as I can..

Cheers,
Dave

atible-over-multiple-versions-part-1/
> [2]