RE: Review of EXI

The EXI WG did a huge amount of measurement work, referenced in my
original message as
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-exi-measurements-20070725/.
Section 9.1.3 shows the Processing Efficiency Analysis Details
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-exi-measurements-20070725/#Ax-details-pe

Out of curiosity Karl and John, did you not see this section or does the
section not address your needs?  I made an assertion that the document
is too detailed for any but the most diligent reader so you can offer
your own data points on that.

Cheers,
Dave