RE: Review of EXI

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:30:44 -0700
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, "John Cowan" <cowan@ccil.org>
Cc: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "W3C-TAG Group WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

The EXI WG did a huge amount of measurement work, referenced in my
original message as
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-exi-measurements-20070725/.
Section 9.1.3 shows the Processing Efficiency Analysis Details
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-exi-measurements-20070725/#Ax-details-pe

Out of curiosity Karl and John, did you not see this section or does the
section not address your needs?  I made an assertion that the document
is too detailed for any but the most diligent reader so you can offer
your own data points on that.

Cheers,
Dave