Re: Subgroup to handle semantics of HTTP etc?

It would be nice to have such a standard vocabulary. There was a very
incomplete version from Nokia:

http://sw.nokia.com/WebArch-1

which no longer seems to be available at that URL, but a copy of it
remains on schemaweb

http://www.schemaweb.info/schema/SchemaInfo.aspx?id=81

Could the Nokia folks put it online again? I'd like to keep using it
until the official one comes out.
I was thinking of using it for a caching engine, keeping track of
which rdf documents I got where and when on the web.

Henry

PS. There is also this: http://www.w3.org/2006/http# but it is
clearly too low level.