RE: TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th Oct 2007: httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8, Mobile Ajax Workshop, XMLVersioning-41

A small lapse of concentration on my part had me thinking that yesterday
was 13th October rather than 11th.

I have corrected the agenda snapshot and move it to:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/11-agenda

(and made next week's meeting 18th rather than 20th as I appear to have
proposed).

Normal service will be resumed....

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN