TAG Telcon Agenda for 4th October 2007: binaryXML-30; XMLVersioning-41; httpRedirections-57

The weekly telcon agenda at:


has been updated for the TAG meeting of 4th October 2007. Static
snapshots are available as plain text, below, and at


Apologies to TAG members for the late publication of this agenda.


Stuart Williams
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England


             Agenda of 4th October 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: DaveO
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Raman, Noah(possible)
          + Agenda Review
    2. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 11th October 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: Rhys
          + Any known regrets?
            On record are: 11th Oct - Noah; 18th Oct - Raman; 25th Oct
            - Raman, Norm; 8th Nov - Norm
    3. Approval of Minutes
          + F2F Minutes: [10]17th, [11]18th and [12]19th September
          + 27th September 2007 [13]Telcon minutes
    4. Tech-Plenary
          + Plenary Panel Session
               o Any update? (David).
                 [14]Email thread on [15]"URI-Based Extensibility:
                 Benefits, Deviations, Lessons-Learned"
    5. Draft Exec Summary for AC meeting
          + Initial (member only) [16]Draft checked in - TAG comments
            and feedback please.
    6. Issue [17]binaryXML-30 (ISSUE-30)
          + Action Items pending Review
               o [18]ACTION-60 Suggest to Steve that Binary XML be put
                 on plenary agenda Tim Berners-Lee
    7. Issue [19]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Action Items to discuss:
               o [20]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
                 again - due 2007-10-04, open
               o [21]ACTION-48 on Henry S. Thompson to Produce an
                 exemplary implementation of XHTML Modularization using
                 substitution groups for both bottom-up extensibility
                 and top-down modularity - due 2007-09-24, open
               o [22]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work
                 together to articulate the story that the TAG wants to
                 tell. - due 2007-10-04, open
          + Action Items to continue:
               o [23]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2007-10-31, open
               o [24]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item
                 for review and, pending creation of a TAG blog
                 mechanism, post it. - due 2007-09-06, pending review
    8. Issue [25]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Action Items to discuss:
               o [26]ACTION-46 on Norman Walsh to review Cool URIs for
                 the Semantic Web - due 2007-09-24, open
               o [27]ACTION-47 on Tim Berners-Lee to Review the 14 Sep
                 draft of the Cool URIs for the SemWeb document on
                 behalf of the TAG and bring the comments back to the
                 TAG - due 2007-09-24, pending review
                 Ensuing threads:
                    # [28]Some TAG review of "Cool URIs for the
                      Semantic Web"
                    # [29]HTTP Endpoints and Resources
                    # [30]Which URI should be persistent when redirects
                      are used?
                    # [31]Preferable alternative to 'resource'
                    # [32]XML Schema draft populates the intersection
                      of Language and InformationResource [ISSUE-14
               o [33]ACTION-52 on Norman Walsh to Relay comments as
                 constructed today to the SemWeb EO IG editors of "Cool
                 URIs..." - due 2007-09-26, pending review
                 Ensuring thread [34]Comments on "Cool URIs for the
                 Semantic Web"
    9. Any other business?
          + Any BLOG news?

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-tagmem-minutes
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/18-tagmem-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/19-tagmem-minutes
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/27-minutes
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-TechPlenAgenda.html
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/Summary-Nov07
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/30
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/59
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/48
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/46
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/47
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/52

    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2007/10/04 10:21:54 $

   [35]Valid XHTML 1.1

     [35] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer

Received on Thursday, 4 October 2007 10:29:23 UTC