W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > November 2007

TAG TPAC Agenda 5-9th Nov 2007

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:20:29 -0000
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DF56049@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "W3C-TAG Group WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

The TAG agenda for the TPAC week is available at: 

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/11/05-agenda

with a plain-text snapshot attached below.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
========================================================================
========

   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous teleconference: 1st November 2007. | Next
   teleconference: 15th November 2007.

      [1] http://www.w3.org/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

                  TAG@[3]TPAC 5th-10th November 2007,
                            Cambridge, MA.

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/

   Nearby: [4]TAG Issues Tracker - [5]findings - [6]www-tag archive -
   [7]tag archive

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/

Agenda

   Mon 5th Nov Cambridge B
   8:30-10:30 Expected: Stuart, Tim, DanC, DaveO, Raman, Noah, Rhys,
Henry, Norm
   Break (10:30-11:00)
   11:00-13:00
   Lunch (13:00-14:00)

    1. Issue [8]namespaceDocument-8  and "[9] XML Schema draft
       populates the intersection of Language and InformationResource"
          + draft [10]finding
          + Resolve open Ed Notes in [11]namespaceDocument-8

      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8
      [9]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg59
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8

    2. Issue [12]URNsAndRegistries-50
          + [13]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
            URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F discussion
            - due 2007-10-31, open

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/track/issues/50
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33

    3. Issue [14]XMLVersioning-41
          + [15]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL text
            into the findings.
          + [16]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part again
          + [17]ACTION-48 on Henry S. Thompson to Produce an exemplary
            implementation of XHTML Modularization using substitution
            groups for both bottom-up extensibility and top-down
            modularity
          + [18]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work together to
            articulate the story that the TAG wants to tell.

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/48
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51

    4. Issue [19]xmlFunctions-34:
          + [20]ACTION-25 on T.V. Raman to summarize history of
            DTD/namespace/mimetype version practice, including XHTML,
            SOAP, and XSLT.
          + [21]ACTION-26 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry to prepare new
            draft of xmlFunctions-34

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55

    5. Issue [22]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + [23]email from TimBL "Subgroup to handle semantics of HTTP
            etc?"

     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0050

   Tue 6th Nov 
	Expected: Stuart, Noah, Dave, Rhys, Henry...
   	Regrets: ...  
   15:30-17:30 William Dawes A
	   Joint meeting with: [24]Web Security Context WG (WSC) on
	   [25]passwordsInTheClear-52 (see [26]Summary of current
status)

     [24] http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0130

   18:00-21:00+ [27]AC Meeting Day One Charles View Ballroom

   Wed 7th Nov 
   08:45 - 18:15 President's Ballroom
	[28]Technical Plenary Agenda 

   Thu 8th Nov 
   09:00-12:00 President's Ballroom
	[29]AC Meeting Day Two 

   17:00-19:00 Molly Pitcher
   Expected: Stuart, Tim, Noah, Rhys, Henry(?)...
   Regrets: DanC
	   Informal Meeting with HCLS IG on topics related to
httpRange-14 and
	   friends (exact arrangements TBC)  (forwarded [30]request from
Eric)
	
	   This meeting may shift to Monday pm or Tuesday am
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-AC-agenda#day01
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-TechPlenAgenda
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/Schedule#Thurs
     [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Sep/0048

   Fri 9th Nov  
   8:30-10:30 BU Lounge
   Break (10:30-11:00)
   11:00-13:00
   Lunch (13:00-14:00)   
   Expected: Stuart, Tim, Rhys, DaveO, Noah
   Regrets: Raman, DanC, Norm and Henry(?).
	Incomplete Business carried forward from Monday.

   Sat 10th Nov
     No Plans
     _________________________________________________________


    Stuart Williams for TAG

   $Revision: 1.5 $ of $Date: 2007/11/01 16:09:28 $
Received on Thursday, 1 November 2007 16:21:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:54 UTC