Re: New draft TAG Finding on The Self-Describing Web

A URI identifies a resource; a resource either is an information
resource or it isn't; content negotation can't hedge that question.
http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/PatHayes.html isn't a foaf:Document
becuase foaf:Document and foaf:Person are disjoint, and your RDF says
it's a foaf:Person... but the 200 response, according to httpRange-14,
means that the identified resource is an information resource (~=
foaf:Document)... a contradiciton. What gives?