RE: Defined sets, accept sets, and <banana> elements

I agree that the definition of "ignore" needs elaboration.  I think
there are at least 2 major flavours: ignore and delete, and ignore and
retain.

Given that you agree that "weaving" is a good next step, what do you
think about "weaving" by reference to a micro-finding rather than
weaving into the text?

Cheers,
Dave