Re: New draft TAG Finding on The Self-Describing Web

Going over backlogged emails...

Jonathan Rees writes:

> Darn! I'm very sorry if I'm talking about the wrong document - I may
> be mixing up "Dereferencing HTTP URIs" and "The Self-Describing Web",
> which to me seem to overlap a bit.

Yes, I think so.  Just to be absolutely sure I'm not missing suggestions
that were intended for me:  I'm assuming that not much in this particular
thread is actually intended as a comment on the Self-Describing Web draft.
  Though it's likely to be some weeks in the future, I will be doing a
rework of that, so I want to be sure I'm carefully logging comments.
Thanks.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation