Re: interesting hash in URLs

ab(use) --- often leads to the discovery of interesting if hacky
design patterns.

One of the weaknesses in Web Arch is the relative weakness  with
respect to how client-side fragment identifiers are understood;
basically the early days of HTML said #idref --- and in some
sense nothing more has  realy been written down. Compare this to
the relative richness  in terms of how URL parsing on the
server-side is defined.

--
Best Regards,
--raman