RE: minutes TAG 9 July for review: XMLVersioning-41, httpRange-14, WAF-WG review request

I think that we decided to withdraw an action on Henry [1]:

	"Henry to extend his paper to a definition of monotonicity and
its relevance to our versioning finding."

record of which seems to be missing.

BTW: That's not to say to "Henry don't to that", only to say that the
TAG is not waiting for it to be done.

Does anyone recall different?

Stuart
--