Re: Draft of TAG Submission to W3C Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing

> Good stuff.

Thanks.  Given the limited time available, positive reviews are
particularly welcome!

> Also, "Suggested Reading" connotes "you should read this". Perhaps
> tone it down to "References" or "Related Works" or something,
> as in "FYI".

Sure, no problem.  "Suggesed" seems pretty mild to me, but "References" is
just fine too.  I'll make the change before submitting.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142