Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection

Would it be possible to add to the agenda something more about
predictability of what the redirection is to (e.g., when can I expect
rdf?) and the ability to specify a relation of the redirected-to
resource to the original more specific than, effectively, "seeAlso".

Thank you,
Alan Ruttenberg