RE: Proposed versioning diagram change for Language Descriptions

I don't see a lot of difference, and in fact I think it's almost going
back towards diagrams I had 2 years ago.  Which btw is what this whole
latest round of discussion is painfully feeling like.

A couple of years ago, I had a diagram that had languages have
constraints, the constraints can be syntactic or semantic.  Seems an
awful lot like a "description" as you are using it.

Also, you removed the relationship from language to syntax, where syntax
constrains the text set.  Why did you not remove the relationship from
language to semantics?  You've kept languages relating to both semantics
and information set, which seems duplicate to me.  It seems to me like
you can have either: text set + information set, OR those 2 plus syntax
and semantics.

Cheers,
Dave