Re: Short namespace URIs for W3C TRs available

* Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
>So Anne, given that RDF creates URIs by concatenating the namespace
>name with the namespace, would you have URIs like
>
>http://opera.com/peopleanne
>
>Or would yo have another policy for RDF?

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/coords.html#SVGGlobalTransformAttribute

  <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf = "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
           xmlns:crs = "http://www.ogc.org/crs"
           xmlns:svg="http://wwww.w3.org/2000/svg">
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    <rdf:Description  rdf:about="">
      <!-- The Coordinate Reference System is described
           through an URI. -->
      <crs:CoordinateReferenceSystem svg:transform="rotate(-90)"
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
             rdf:resource="http://www.example.org/srs/epsg.xml#4326"/>
    </rdf:Description>
  </rdf:RDF>

Since

  Having been stable since 2002, implemented in several mapping systems
  by multiple implementors and referenced in its original form by JIS X
  7199 Geographic information ?XML encoding for geospatial data exchange
  and by the Geospatial-eXtensible Markup Language, we find that it has
  had adequate review and thus that your claim and that it needs more
  review is equally without merit.

  We are sorry that we are unable to satisfy you, but are reassured
  that we seem to have satisfied implementors, users and developers of
  specifications that reference this attribute.

I think the widely accepted answer is your first option above.