Re: Short namespace URIs for W3C TRs available

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:47:20 +0200, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org> wrote:
> So Anne, given that RDF creates URIs by concatenating the namespace name
> with the namespace, would you have URIs like
>
> http://opera.com/peopleanne
>
> Or would yo have another policy for RDF?
>
> RDF was the original requesting technology for namespaces.

For RDF it makes sense to have a / or #, I guess. That's why I supported
the suggestion to leave this up to WGs. So XBL for instance, can get a
namespace without a trailing slash (a language that will be mainly used
together with SVG and HTML).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>