Re: Comments on Raman's "On Linking Alternative Representations To Enable Discovery And Publishing"

I wrote:

> Chap 2.1:
> Current: If publishing URIs for the reesource and its various
> representations
> Suggested: If publishing distinct URIs for the reesource and its various

> representations .   [Adds word distinct, fixes spelling of reesource]

Uh, well, I meant to fix the spelling of "reesource" that was in Raman's
draft.  Obviously what I meant was:

Chap 2.1:
Current: If publishing URIs for the reesource and its various
representations
Suggested: If publishing distinct URIs for the resource and its various
representations .   [Adds word distinct, fixes spelling of reesource]

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142