Re: New TAG issue: TagSoupIntegration-54

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 07:25 -0500, Elliotte Harold wrote:
[...]
> This must be both a specification *and* a normative reference
> implementation.
>
> Fortunately we have at least one existence proof of such a product and
> it is called, obviously enough, TagSoup:
> http://home.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/tagsoup/

Indeed, I noted a number of existence proofs of this
sort in documenting a related pattern a while ago.

[[
It would be kinda nice to have a common agreement between
implementations like:

      * HTML Tidy

      * HTMLParser

      * Tag soup

      * libxml's html parser

]]
 -- http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTMLAsSheAreSpoke

everybody is welcome to add more. I see at least one
link that was added to that topic since I last looked
at it...

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E