RE: Agenda of 18 July 2006 TAG teleconference

This whole note is exceeeeeeeedingly ironic.  We have regularly had
problems getting the right version of the versioning finding from URI
datespace. I *WAS* thinking of trying to come up with a very funny
response somehow relating the version of the document and the uri to the
fact that the newer version removed more of the "xml-centric" nature,
but I couldn't quite connect the dots.

Cheers,
Dave

Of
> noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
> Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 12:47 PM
> To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
> Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr; www-tag@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Agenda of 18 July 2006 TAG teleconference
>

> I note that the agenda links the new draft on versioning as
> "http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-20060710".  In Firefox, at
> least, that gets you the XML with no stylesheet.  The non dated
version at
> [1] does work, and at least for the moment does indeed resolve to the
July