Re: Approved TAG finding: Authoritative Metadata

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:58:45 +0200, Elliotte Harold
<elharo@metalab.unc.edu> wrote:
> Vincent Quint wrote:
>> All,
>>  The W3C Technical Architecture Group (TAG) has approved yesterday the
>>  finding Authoritative Metadata:
>>      http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect-20060412
>>

> I just got around to reading this one. I just want to say this was
> excellent work all around. This is a very important and well-laid out
> finding, and I plan on referring to it in a few bug reports I'm now
> going to file on various products. :-) Thanks!

I hope you keep in mind that some might not be able to fix the "bug"[1].
That is, if you file bugs against browser vendors.

[1]<http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1154950069&count=1>

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>