Re: Objection to Debate Scheduling

Vincent,

I fully encourage and support the TAG wanting to innovate and
organize these discussions. Please don't consider my objection a
condemnation of this idea in any way. The only worry here is about
process and notification of the appropriate people, so that the
issues can be framed appropriately and productively.

I will quickly confer with Ralph and the rest of the task force and
submit names of folks who would be useful additions to the debate.

-Ben