W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2005

Agenda of 31 May 2005 TAG teleconference

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:51:21 +0200
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Message-Id: <20050530175121.763bc328.Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>

All,

Here is an agenda for tomorrow's TAG teleconference:

    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/05/31-agenda.html

(text version appended)

It's an updated version of the agenda I prepared with Noah for
last week. Your comments are welcome.

Vincent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    W3C[1] | TAG[2] | Previous: 10 May 2005[3] | Next: 7 June 2005

Agenda of 31 May 2005 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: Teleconference details[4] - issues list[5] (handling new
    issues[6]) - www-tag archive[7] - tag archive[8] - pending actions[9]

       1. Roll call -- Regrets: Roy
          Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Norm (next on the list: Dan, Ed)
          Accept this agenda[10]?
          Date of Next telcon: 7 June (conflict with AC meeting[11]?)
          Approve minutes of last 2 telcons: minutes of 3 May[12], minutes of
          10 May[13]

       2. AC meeting[14] preparation
          A Summary[15] of the TAG's activity has been prepared for the AC
          meeting and submitted. Dave Orchard will be giving the presentation.
          Goal: help Dave with the content of the presentation, and ensure
          that he has everything he needs to proceed.

       3. fn:escape-uri
          Reply to Dan's questions[16]
          Goal: decide on whether to give feedback to the XQuery group (Dan
          reports[17] he had assumed that lack of responses so far implied
          "no", don't send.)

       4. Reviewing some pending action items
             1. NDW to work with HT, DO on namespaceState [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04[18]]
             2. Tim to provide a draft of new namespace policy doc
                (http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri)[19] and start discussion on
                www-tag [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04[20]]
             3. NDW to take GRDDL/RDDL discussion to www-tag to solicit
                feedback on directions for namespaceDocument-8 [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-tagmem-minutes.html#action03[21]]
             4. Norm to gather errata list for consideration next week.
                [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/26-tagmem-irc[22]]
                NW to frame the erratum as proposed by CL as an entry for the
                erratum page [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action03[23]]

       5. Reviewing some commitments
          Refer to last telcon[24]:
             1. Henry to monitor [RFC3023bis wrt fragmentInXML-28] and bring
                back up when time is appropriate. [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html#action12[25]]
             2. Noah to own draft skeleton of SchemeProtocols-49 finding and
                send around for comments. [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action02[26]]

       6. httpRange-14[27]
          Time remaining will be spent on further explorations of
          httpRange-14.
          Goal: Decide whether an http scheme URI of the form
          http://example.org/someResource (I.e. with no "#") necessarily
          refers to an information resource[28], or whether it might refer to
          a broader range including, e.g. automobiles.

    --------------------------------------------------------------

    Noah Mendelsohn & Vincent Quint for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 30-05-2005 - 17:46$ by $Author: vquint $

--------------------------------------------------------------
[1] http://www.w3.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
[5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
[6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
[7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
[8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
[9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
[10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/05/24-agenda.html
[11] /Member/Meeting/2005ac/June/
[12]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005May/att-0033/03-tagmem-irc.html
[13] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html
[14] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/06-AC-agenda.html#day1
[15] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tag-summary.html
[16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0016.html
[17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0038.html
[18] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04
[19] http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri
[20] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04
[21] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-tagmem-minutes.html#action03
[22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/04/26-minutes#action01
[23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action03
[24] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html#item08
[25] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html#action12
[26] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action02
[27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#httpRange-14
[28] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#def-information-resource

----------
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
INRIA                               ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             Montbonnot
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France
Received on Monday, 30 May 2005 15:51:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:45 UTC