W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2005

Agenda of 24 May 2005 TAG teleconference

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:14:16 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF1C87DC34.D1C0E5D5-ON8525700A.0068E736-8525700A.0069AD99@lotus.com>


Here is a draft agenda for tomorrow's TAG call.


(text version appended)

I will be chairing in place of Vincent.  Comments on the agenda are most 



   W3C [1] | TAG [2]| Previous: 10 May 2005 [3]| Next: 31 May 2005

                   Agenda of 24 May 2005 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: Teleconference details[4] - issues list[5] (handling new
   issues[6]) - www-tag archive[7] - tag archive[8] - 
   pending actions [9]

    1. Roll call -- Regrets: Vincent; Dave and Norm at risk
       Chair: Noah, Scribe: Dan (next on the list: Norm, Ed)

       Accept this agenda[10]?

       Date of Next telcon: propose Tuesday 31 May 2005 -- Scribe,


       Approve minutes of last 2 telcons: minutes of 3 May[11],
       minutes of 10 May[12]

    2. Binary XML response

       On May 10, Ed took an action [13] to draft a response on XML
       Binary. We resolved [14] at that same meeting that a response could
       be sent once agreement was reached among Dave, Ed, and Noah.

       Ed produced a draft[15] which was updated[16] by Noah. Note that
       Noah had some lingering questions regarding Ed's text on
       "Fragmentable requirements" (see end of Noah's note.) Dave
       suggests[17] that we send Noah's version.

       Goal: take this opportunity to close any loose ends, particularly
       in relation to "Fragmentable Requirements." Reaffirm our agreement
       to send the message to public-xml-binary@w3.org[18].

    3. AC meeting preparation[19]

       A Summary of the TAG's activity[20] has been prepared for the AC
       meeting and submitted. Dave Orchard will be giving the

       Goal: help Dave with the content of the presentation, and ensure
       that he has everything he needs to proceed.

    4. fn:escape-uri
       Reply to Dan's questions [21]

       Goal: decide on whether to give feedback to the XQuery group (Dan
       reports[22] he had assumed that lack of responses so far implied
       "no", don't send.)

    5. Reviewing some pending action items
         a. NDW to work with HT, DO on namespaceState [recorded in
            http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04] [23]
         b. Tim to provide a draft of new namespace policy doc
            (http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri[24]) and start discussion on
            www-tag [recorded in
            ] [25]
         c. NDW to take GRDDL/RDDL discussion to www-tag to solicit
            feedback on directions for namespaceDocument-8 [recorded in
            ] [26]
         d. Norm to gather errata list for consideration next week.
            recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/26-tagmem-irc] [27]
            NW to frame the erratum as proposed by CL as an entry for the
            erratum page [recorded in
            03] [28]
    6. Reviewing some commitments
       Refer to last telcon [29]:
         a. Henry to monitor [RFC3023bis wrt fragmentInXML-28] and bring
            back up when time is appropriate. [recorded in
            ] [30]
         b. Noah to own draft skeleton of SchemeProtocols-49 finding and
            send around for comments. [recorded in
            ] [31]
    7. httpRange-14 [32]

       Time remaining will be spent on further explorations of

       Goal: Decide whether an http scheme URI of the form
       http://example.org/someResource (I.e. with no "#") necessarily
       refers to an information resource[33], or whether it might refer
       to a broader range including, e.g. automobiles.


      [1] http://www.w3.org/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html
      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/05/24-agenda.html
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html#action02
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html#item05
     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0019.html
     [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0027.html
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0041.html
     [18] mailto:public-xml-binary@w3.org
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/06-AC-agenda.html#day1
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tag-summary.html
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0016.html
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0038.html
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04
     [24] http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-tagmem-minutes.html#action03
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/04/26-minutes#action01
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action03
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html#item08
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html#action12
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action02
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#httpRange-14
     [33] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#def-information-resource


    Noah Mendelsohn & Vincent Quint for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2005/05/23 18:58:46 $ by $Author:
    nmendels $

Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Received on Monday, 23 May 2005 19:14:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:45 UTC