Re: Draft agenda of 22 February 2005 TAG teleconference

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:44:57 -0500 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> You have already noted my regrets, which I appreciate.   Unfortunately, I
> am on an internal panel at IBM just at that time this week.  In general
> the new slot is fine.

We will miss you tomorrow.

> Regarding approval of the minutes from 7 Feb., the agenda has a link to
> [1], but Ed sent a version on Feb 16 at [2,3], and I tried to help out
> with some tuneup at [4,5].   You probably want to figure out which, if any
> of these the group wants to accept.

Thanks for pointing all these versions of the minutes from 7 Feb.
I suggest the group reviews version [1]. After comparison with the other
versions, I thought it was the most complete and useful one and I included
a link to it in the agenda I posted last Friday. But you may disagree. Feel
free to check the other versions and we will decide tomorrow.

> I note that the link in the agenda to the draft 14 Feb minutes is to the
> correct copy, but for whatever reason includes a fragment identifier [6].
> Presumably a copy/paste error.  Thank you.

There are actually two links: one to the minutes as a whole (Accept minutes
of 14 Feb), and on the next line one to the actions decided during the
telcon. The second one has a fragment number to point directly to the
right section. I am sorry if it's confusing.

Vincent.