Re: Significant W3C Confusion over Namespace Meaning and Policy

John Boyer wrote:

> It might be the same bag, but it's definitely not
> the same groceries, and even she would have to
> acknowledge the increase in material.

Point taken, but why are you so convinced the namespace URI identifies
the groceries and not the bag? I accept a difference between the bag and
the groceries in the bag. It just seems more useful to me to say the URI
points to the bag, not the groceries inside it.