Re: Link to Steve Maine blog entry on End Point Reference Comparison

Thank you, these and Dan's are both useful observations, and in some sense
I invited them by mentioning my frustration with the situation regarding
email threading.  User agents don't reliably follow RFC 2822 in practice,
and it's common to find email threads that are very difficult to follow in
W3C archives.  Nonetheless, my comment was meant as an aside and was
perhaps inappropriate to this list.  I made it because there had been some
informal discussion of tooling issues on the TAG call.  Nonetheless, if
people want to have a serious discussion of email threading at W3C, I
suggest that we find another place to do it.   Other TAG members may
disagree and wish to continue here, but I would prefer to keep this list
focussed on the TAG's agenda.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142