Re: Towards a position of neutrality on issue httpRange-14 for AWWW

Norm,

Patrick was quoting from the October 19th draft and was suggesting a
further change.
I was saying that it was a change I could live with. I can also live
with the text in the Oct 19th draft too...  though there are two
techniques described there... 1) concatenation 2) the practice of using
namespace names that end in '#'. The '"This" in "This technique" may
refer to either or both.

Stuart